Trusted, experienced educators, committed to the academic success of every child.
1. Rye Reads LLC Programs are tutoring programs and are open to all applicants.
2. Unless otherwise noted, sessions will meet in accordance with the 2022/23 Rye School District calendar.
3. If your child will be absent from Rye Reads LLC, you must call Program Manager at (347) 738-1080 by 8:00AM on the day of the absence.
4. Parents will be expected to arrange for their child to be picked up in the event the child shows signs of infectious disease or other illness while at Rye Reads LLC.
5. All children must be picked up by the parent who has registered the child or by an individual designated on the Parent Consent Form, or by another individual authorized by the parent, provided the parent has notified the Director, Office Manager, or Teacher-in-charge. We request this authorization in writing and ID is required at the time of pick up.
6. Children must be picked up by on-time. Dismissal begins 10 minutes prior to end of class.
· FIRST time late: First Reminder, SECOND time late: Second Reminder. THIRD time late: After the third time late, a $25.00 fee will be imposed.
7. Rye Reads LLC does not provide a healthy snack daily, but children may bring their own. Please indicate on the registration form if there are any food allergies, so we can inform other parents of food restrictions.
8. Rye Reads LLC may not administer medication of any kind.
9. Rye Reads LLC recognizes the need to protect our children and request consent to photograph the children during our special events. Rye Reads LLC will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes they are intended.
10. We agree to observe all rules of the program and to participate in activities at our own risk and in no way hold Rye Reads LLC, its officers, directors, and employees liable for accidents or illness.
Copyright © 2019 Rye Reads - All Rights Reserved.